What Information Do We Collect About You?
We may collect personal data about you when you visit our website or place the order.
This may include your:
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- IP address and,
- Information about your device.
We may also collect information about your browsing activity, such as the pages you visit and how long you spend on our website sometimes.
- They allow us to remember your preferences and improve your experience on our website from the next time.
- You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, however, this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website, when you disable cookies in your browser setting.
How Do We Store Your Data?
We store your data in a Secure Database. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose, for which it was collected. After that, we will delete it completely.
How Do We Share Your Data?
We will not share your personal data at any cost with any third party without your concerns, unless it required by law & regulation.
What Are Your Rights?
- You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you at any time.
- You also have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at Contact Us.