The medication Duzela 20 Capsule DR is used to treat a variety of conditions, including stress urine incontinence, fibromyalgia, neuropathic pain, diabetic nerve pain, depression, and anxiety disorders.
Serotonin and noradrenaline are chemical messengers that have a relaxing impact on the brain and soothe the nerves. Duzela 20 Capsule DR treats your sickness by raising the level of these chemical messengers in the brain. Taking it with or without food is acceptable. To keep a constant level in the blood, it is advisable to take this medication at a set time each day. Take any missed doses as soon as you remember.
USES OF DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE
Treatments with DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE include:
- Diseases of severe depression
- Diabetes neuropathic discomfort
- Disorder of generalised anxiety
- Female stress urinary incontinence
HOW DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE WORKS
DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE relieves anxiety, pain, and depression by raising levels of serotonin and norepinephrine, two naturally occurring chemicals in the brain that support mental equilibrium and slow the transmission of pain impulses. DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE works to treat stress urinary incontinence by strengthening the muscle that prevents urination during laughter, sneezing, and physical activity.
HOW TO USE DUZELA CAPSULE
DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE should be taken as prescribed by a doctor. With water, swallow it. Don’t chew or crush the medication. If you take DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE at the same times every day, you might find it easier to remember to take it.
Depending on your age, body weight, and the severity of the ailment, your doctor will determine the proper dose and length of DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE treatment. DUZELA 20MG CAPSULE should not be stopped unless your doctor specifically instructs you to do so.
Common side effects of Duzela
- Common adverse reactions to Duzela
- Mouth feeling parched
- Sleepiness Dizziness
- Due to potential risks to the developing foetus, Duzela 20 MG Capsule is not advised for use during pregnancy. Before using this medication, go through all the risks and advantages with your doctor.
- Small amounts of Duzela 20 MG Capsule can enter breastmilk. Therefore, if you are breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medication.
- Alcohol consumption while taking Duzela 20 Capsule is dangerous.
- Duzela 20 Capsule may impair vision, reduce alertness, or induce sleep and dizziness. If you experience these symptoms, don’t drive.
When not to use?
- It is not advised to take Duzela 20 MG Capsule if you have an allergy to it. If you experience any symptoms, including skin rash, itching or swelling (particularly of the face, tongue, or throat), severe dizziness, difficulty breathing, etc., get emergency medical assistance.
Inhibitors of monoamine oxidase
- MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) are used to treat mental health issues like depression. It can cause life-threatening consequences if Duzela 20 MG Capsule is taken alongside MAOIs or within two weeks after stopping MAOIs.
- When you have narrow-angle glaucoma, the pressure inside your eyes rises. It occurs as a result of fluid accumulation brought on by blocked drainage channels. If you have narrow-angle glaucoma, Duzela 20 MG Capsule is not advised since it may raise your risk of developing mydriasis, a condition in which the pupil of your eye widens as a result of elevated eye pressure.
Depression and anxiety problems are treated with Duzela 20 capsules. The chronic pain brought on by arthritis or back pain, as well as the nerve pain brought on by diabetic neuropathy, are all treated with this medication.
This medication works by balancing serotonin and norepinephrine, two naturally occurring chemicals found in the brain. In this way, this medication enhances a patient’s mood, appetite, sleep, and activity levels while also calming the body. In addition, it can be used to treat female stress incontinence.
Q. What is the process of Duzela 20 Capsule 10’s?
A. The brain’s supply of the mood-enhancing neurotransmitters serotonin and noradrenaline is increased with Duzela 20 Capsule 10.
Q. After taking Duzela 20 capsules, why do I still get depressive thoughts?
A. Inform your doctor immediately so that they can either modify the medication or the dosage strength.
Q. Are Duzela 20 Capsule 10’s associated with any long-term negative effects?
A. For a very long period, duloxetine has been used safely. No harmful effects over the long term exist.