Sildenafil and Dapoxetine, the main components of DA SUTRA 30 X Tablet, are used to treat premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Men between the ages of 18 and 64 are recommended to use this medication.
When a man reaches orgasm and expels semen practically quickly after sexual activity and with the least amount of penile stimulation, this condition is known as premature ejaculation. The inability of a man to achieve and/or sustain a penile erection strong enough for sexual activity is known as erectile dysfunction.
This medication is accessible at all major pharmacies, medicine stores, and medical supply stores; it must only be taken when prescribed by a doctor.
How Does It Work?
Sildenafil and Dapoxetine, the active constituents in this Tablet, are used to treat male erectile dysfunction and early ejaculation. A phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor called sildenafil works by boosting blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.
This makes it possible for it to erection after sexual stimulation. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that raises serotonin levels in nerves to improve ejaculatory control and lengthen ejaculatory duration.
What are the Uses of Da Sutra 30x?
The following conditions are treated with this Tablet:
• Untimely ejaculation
• Erection problems
Before You Use it Tablet
Make careful to
• You are not hypersensitive to dapoxetine and sildenafil
• You don’t have any significant illnesses.
• Your medical history, including any previous illnesses, surgeries, medications, supplements, eating habits, and lifestyle choices, must be disclosed to your doctor.
What Should You Avoid While Taking this Tablet
• You should abstain from drinking.
• Driving should be avoided.
• Avoid using medications without a prescription.
When Not To Use Da Sutra 30x Tablet
DA SUTRA 30 X Tablet should not be taken by anyone who:
• Have you ever had allergies or hypersensitivity
• Having liver issues
• A renal condition
• Experience heart failure
• Having a cardiac rhythm issue
• Suffer from bipolar disorder
• Experience unconsciousness
• Use monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI)
• Using thioridazine
• Possess orthostatic hypnea
Sildenafil and Dapoxetine, the active components of this Tablet, are used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. This medication must only be obtained or administered with a doctor’s prescription and is available in a variety of strengths and alternatives.
Because age and illness severity vary from person to person and can only be accurately assessed by your doctor, you must talk with your doctor before choosing a dosage and time for the medication.
Adults are advised to take one DA SUTRA 30 X Tablet with or without food at a scheduled time, as directed by their doctor. For best results, use DA SUTRA 30 X Tablet on schedule and as directed.
How Much Of The DA SUTRA 30 X to Be Used:
Patients are always recommended to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to use DA SUTRA 30 X Tablet because it comes in a variety of strengths and replacements. Never take the tablet on your own or for a longer period of time than your doctor has prescribed.
In the event of any overdose symptoms, you must seek immediate medical attention and/or call your surgeon. Your doctor will start emergency treatment right away if they see overdose signs.
The doctor should give the patient’s missing dose of the tablet as soon as possible. If your next planned dose is approaching, you must strictly skip the missed one. It is not recommended to double the prescribed dosage to make up for a missed dose.
What are the Side Effects?
• Soreness in the back
• A shift in mood
• Immune rejection
• Congested nose
• Heartache Backache
• A bleeding nose
• Craving to vomit.
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
The following conditions can get worse with DA SUTRA 30 Tablet:
• liver/kidney/allergy disease
• While having sex, you should take the necessary safety precautions.
• Children under the age of 18 are not advised to use DA SUTRA 30 X Tablet.
• During treatment with this medication, regular evaluation of liver function and complete blood cell counts is required.
• Throughout the course of your medication treatment, you must frequently check your blood pressure.
• Driving or operating heavy machinery is not advised while taking this medication due to the possibility of dizziness.
• If you see any of the aforementioned problems, always speak with your doctor right away to receive the finest care.
How to Storage DA SUTRA 30 X?
The DA SUTRA 30 X Tablet should be kept at room temperature in a dry, dark environment. When buying or storing the Tablet, make sure it is undamaged and in good condition.
Some related product: Cobra 200