The medication Dulane 30 Mg Capsule used to treats depression and headache related pain. It is use to treat anxiety as well as other mood disorders.
It is used to treat fibromyalgia and diabetic neuropathic pain (nerve damage brought on by high blood sugar levels) (widespread pain in the body).
It functions by raising the brain’s concentration of serotonin and norepinephrine, two chemicals that aid in maintaining mental equilibrium and halt the transmission of pain impulses in the body.
What are the Uses of Dulane 30mg Tablet?
The following is the medication’s main use:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety diabetic peripheral neuropathy chronic skeletal discomfort
How Does It Work?
Dulane 30 MG Capsule is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. By preventing serotonin and norepinephrine from being reabsorbed, it elevates their levels in the brain and lessens feelings of depression. It just slightly delays dopamine reuptake.
BENEFITS OF DULANE CAPSULE
Dulane 30 Capsule DR increases the levels of particular chemicals in the brain that improve our mood and behavior. This improves health, calms anxiety, lessens stress, improves sleep, and gives you more energy.
Even though it is a potent antidepressant, it could make you feel tired. If you want it to work the best, you must always take it as directed. Avoid quitting abruptly even if you feel better because doing so can make your problem worse.
What are the Side Effects?
- Nauseous drowsiness dry mouth
- Body Pain
- Knee Ache
- Ostentatious ejaculation
- Absence of Stools
- Shaking of the hands or feet
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
- DULANE 30MG CAPSULE should only be taken by expectant mothers after a conversation with your doctor about the advantages and hazards to the unborn child. Before using it, speak with your doctor.
- Use of DULANE 30MG CAPSULE in nursing mothers is not advised. Before using it, speak with your doctor.
AUTOMOBILITY AND MACHINERY USE
- If you feel groggy or tired after taking DULANE 30MG CAPSULE, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Drinking alcohol while taking DULANE 30MG CAPSULE should be done with caution. Ask your physician for advice.
Q. What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?
A. However, if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, the missed dose should be skipped.
Q. What signs of an overdose are there?
A. If you overdose, call your doctor or visit the emergency department.