Kamagra Oral Jelly 50 Mg ia common medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction . It comes in single use packs with an oral jelly that is flavored and contains sildenafil, the same active component as Viagra.
About Kamagra 50mg Oral Jelly
- A specialized drug called Kamagra 50 mg Oral Jelly is typically recommended to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction in male patients.
- Ajanta Pharma Ltd. produces the drug.
- The major pharmacologically active component is Sildenafil Citrate.
- It comes in a separate sachet form and is offered in a 50mg strength.
- Seven pouches come in each pack. It comes in a variety of flavors, including banana, strawberry, pineapple, vanilla, or whatever the individual like.
Kamagra is effective in treating impotence, erectile dysfunction, and the inability to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual activity. In both men and women with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which is high blood pressure in the arteries delivering blood from the heart to the lungs, it is also used to increase exercise capacity.
How it Works
Erectile dysfunction, impotence, and the inability to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual activity can all be treated with Kamagra. It is also used to increase exercise tolerance in both sexes who have pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which is excessive blood pressure in the arteries that deliver blood from the heart to the lungs.
Common Side effects
- Erythema, muscle aches, headache stomach ache, insomnia (difficulty falling asleep), and shortness of breath
- A runny nose, nausea, diarrhea.
- Eye health issues
Kamagra should not be taken by :
-Users of nitroglycerin (glycerin trinitrate), as this may cause a reduction in blood pressure.
Female and under 18 years old
-Kamagra hypertensive in men
-Alpha-blockers (drugs used to treat hypertension)
-Men suffering from advanced illnesses such as liver or renal disease, anemia or leukemia, enlargement of the prostate, severe cardiac problems, uncontrolled high blood pressure, or chronic neurological disorders
Chest pain, nausea, very dizzy, fainting, and irregular heartbeat are all possible overdose symptoms.
If you notice any of the aforementioned signs, get emergency medical help.
Keep Kamagra at room temperature and away from moisture and sunlight.
Keep the medications out of children’s reach.
- The effective treatment for erectile dysfunction, impotence, or the inability to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual activity is Kamagra.
- In both men and women with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which is high blood pressure in the arteries delivering blood from the heart to the lungs, it is also used to increase exercise capacity.
- The way that Kamagra treats erectile dysfunction is by blocking the activity of phosphodiesterase type-5.
- This enhances blood flow by widening and relaxing the muscles in the penis’ blood arteries.
- This facilitates erection initiation and maintenance. In order to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension or PAH, Kamagra relaxes the artery walls’ muscles, causing the blood vessels to enlarge.
Q. Would I be prepared to take Kamagra Oral Jelly in my twenties?
A. Without a doubt, Kamagra Oral Jelly is typically taken in your twenties, at whatever point your clinical consideration doctor suggests.
Q. Does Kamagra Oral Jelly increase circulatory strain?
A. No, an elongation in beat does not identify Kamagra Oral Jelly. In any case, it might result in a slower heartbeat, especially if you’re on any medicine for cardiovascular conditions. Before combining Kamagra Oral Jelly with another medicine, kindly consult your PCP.
Q. Does Kamagra Oral Jelly impact sexual fulfillment?
A. No, Kamagra Oral Jelly has no real or internal effect on fulfillment.