A muscle relaxant is Lioresal 10 Tablet. It is used to treat muscular symptoms including rigidity, tension, and stiffness that can be brought on by a variety of diseases and injuries such cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, motor neuron disease, or head, brain, or spine trauma.
You can eat while taking the Lioresal 10 Tablet. In general, you should aim to utilise the least amount necessary for the shortest amount of time to control your symptoms. While you are in need of this medication, you should take it frequently. Avoid missing doses as this will reduce the medication’s effectiveness.
USES OF LIORESAL TABLET
- muscles are relaxed.
HOW LIORESAL TABLET WORKS
A muscle relaxant is Lioresal 10 Tablet. To reduce muscle stiffness or spasm while retaining muscle strength, it acts on the brain and spinal cord. This enhances muscular mobility and lessens discomfort.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
LIORESAL 10MG TABLET should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Along with a glass of water, swallow the medication. Don’t chew or crush the medication. To prevent nausea, it is best taken with food or milk.
Depending on your age, body weight, and medical state, your doctor will determine the proper dose and length of therapy for you.
Without first seeing your doctor, do not stop taking LIORESAL 10MG TABLET since doing so could result in withdrawal symptoms like convulsions (fits), muscle spasms, tighter muscles, a faster heartbeat, fever, confusion, hallucinations, mood swings, and mental problems like feeling attacked or persecuted.
Side Effects of Lioresal:
Any drug might have side effects if it is used incorrectly or without the proper prescription. The following are a few adverse reactions to taking Lioresal:
- Lack of concentration
- Disruptions in sleep
- A lack of muscle power
In addition to this, Lioresal side effects may also manifest in various ways. Patients should tell their doctor if they suffer any Lioresal adverse effects.
HOW TO MANAGE SIDE EFFECTS
- Take a 10MG LIORESAL TABLET with or right after eating a meal or snack. Keep your meals basic. Steer clear of fatty or spicy foods. If your nausea gets worse, see a doctor.
- Try to relax and take a nap. Get adequate rest. When feeling tired, completely avoid operating any tools or machinery or operating a vehicle. Avoid drinking too much alcohol because it could make you feel more sleepy. If your drowsiness gets worse, see a doctor.
- Consume plenty of water and foods high in fibre, such as recent fruits, vegetables, and grains. Get more regular exercise. If the symptom did not go away, go to your doctor.
Warnings for special population
- It is not advised to use Lioresal 10 MG Tablet when pregnant unless absolutely essential. Before using this medication, speak with your doctor to learn about the advantages and possible hazards.
- Small amounts of Lioresal 10 MG Tablet may enter breastmilk. Therefore, if you are breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medication.
- When used with alcohol, Lioresal 10 Tablet may produce excessive sleepiness.
- Lioresal 10 Tablet may make you feel tired and lightheaded, less attentive, or damage your vision. If you experience these symptoms, don’t drive.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE LIORESAL TABLET?
Take Lioresal 10 Tablet as soon as you remember if you miss a dose. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missing one and resume your regular regimen. Don’t increase the dosage.