Stalopam 20 MG Tablet, an antidepressant, is used to treat generalized anxiety disorders, which are typified by excessive and ongoing worry about everyday matters. It works by increasing serotonin levels, a naturally occurring neurotransmitter that supports maintaining mental equilibrium. some related
Uses of Stalopam 20 mg Tablet
- Major depressive episodes (depression)
- Anxiety disorder, including panic disorder and agoraphobia
- Disordered social anxiety
- Disorder of generalized anxiety
- Disorder of compulsive behavior
How Stalopam 20 mg Tablet Works
A selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), such as Stalopam 20 mg Tablet, operates by raising the level of serotonin in the brain. A key contributing reason to the growth of disorders like depression and other related diseases is the malfunctioning of the serotonin pathway.
Directions For Use
Take the Stalopam Tablet as prescribed by your doctor. Along with a glass of water, swallow the medication. Don’t chew or crush the medication. Your doctor will choose the right dose and duration for you based on your age, weight, and medical condition.
Side Effects of Stalopam 20 Tablet
- Runny or blocked nose (sinusitis)
- Changing or decreasing one’s appetite
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
PREGNANCY: It is not advised to use STALOPAM 20MG TABLET during pregnancy unless it is absolutely required. If using STALOPAM 20MG TABLET during pregnancy, do not stop using it suddenly. Before taking STALOPAM 20MG TABLET, talk to your doctor.
BREASTFEEDING: In general, it is not advised to use STALOPAM 20MG TABLET in nursing mothers unless it is absolutely required because it may pass into the breast milk. Before taking STALOPAM 20MG TABLET, talk to your doctor.
DRIVING AND USING MACHINES: As it is unknown how STALOPAM 20MG TABLET will effect you, do not drive or operate any machinery.
ALCOHOL: Alcohol shouldn’t be consumed while using STALOPAM 20MG TABLET.
KIDNEY: When administered to patients with poor renal function, STALOPAM 20MG TABLET should be taken with caution. Before taking STALOPAM 20MG TABLET, talk to your doctor.
LIVER: When administered to patients with poor renal function, STALOPAM 20MG TABLET should be taken with caution. Before taking STALOPAM 20MG TABLET, talk to your doctor.
ALLERGY: If you are hypersensitive to Escitalopram or any other component of STALOPAM 20MG TABLET, avoid taking it.
HEART DISEASE: Patients with coronary heart disease, heart issues, or those who have recently experienced a heart attack should take caution when taking STALOPAM 20MG TABLET since it is not advised for usage in those who were born with or have cardiac abnormalities (such as irregular heart rhythm).
- The 10 Stalopam 20 Tablets have a sedative effect. When using this medicine, stay away from tasks like driving that demand your full attention.
- Significant withdrawal symptoms may develop if Stalopam 20 Tablet 10 use is abruptly discontinued. Always talk to your doctor before reducing the dosage or stopping the medication altogether.
- While using this drug, refrain from drinking alcohol since it may have harmful side effects.
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, you should not use Stalopam 20 Tablet 10s. In such circumstances, discuss with your doctor the possibility of switching to a safer medication.
- Never use self-medication.
Q. How long does Stalopam 20 Tablet work?
A. Before you start feeling better, it usually takes 2 to 4 weeks. It is advised against stopping this medication without first talking to your doctor because doing so could have unpleasant side effects.
Q. What is the right time to take Stalopam 20 Tablet?
A. The best time to take Stalopam 20 Tablet 10s is in the morning because doing so at night may cause you to stay up late. Taking it at a set time is preferable.
Q. What happens if more than recommended dose of Stalopam 20 Tablet 10’s is taken?
A. More than the advised dose of Stalopam 20 Tablet 10s may have unfavorable side effects, including tremors, agitation, convulsion, coma, nausea, vomiting, abnormalities in heart rhythm, low blood pressure, and changes in body fluid and salt balance.
Some Related Medicine – Stalopam 10 mg