Nexito 20 Mg is used to treat depression (major depressive episodes) and anxiety disorders (such as panic disorder with or without agoraphobia, social anxiety disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder).
What is Nexito 20 Mg?
Nexito 20 MG Capsule is an antidepressant medication used to treat sadness and generalized anxiety disorders (constant and excessive worry about daily issues and circumstances).
It works by boosting the quantity of a naturally occurring substance (serotonin) in your brain, which aids in the maintenance of psychological balance.
Nexito 20 MG Capsule may induce nausea, weakness, disorientation, fainting, and a change in sex drive or capability.
Nexito 20 Capsule is a prescription drug that comes in the form of a tablet. Depression is one of its most important therapeutic applications.
Aside from that, Nexito 20 Tablet has various other therapeutic benefits, which will be mentioned further below.
The appropriate Nexito 20 Capsule dosage is determined by the patient’s age, gender, and medical conditions.
How Does It Work?
Nexito 20 Capsule is an antidepressant with a selective serotonin absorption inhibitor. It functions by raising the amount of serotonin in the brain, which is an organic message.
This helps depression’s mental and physical symptoms, as well as symptoms of anxiety, panic attacks, and obsessional-compulsive disorders.
If you detect any changes in your behaviors, notify your doctor. Nexito 20 MG Tablet may cause drowsiness, therefore avoid driving or operating machinery while taking it.
Nexito 20 MG Capsule is suitable for use with or after food. Your physician will determine the dose and duration based on your medical status.
What are the Uses of Nexito 20 Mg Tablet?
General anxiety disorder is characterised by a persistent fear that interferes with daily life. Nexito 20 MG Capsule is a medication used to treat generalized anxiety disorder.
Depression is a mood illness characterized by persistent symptoms such as sadness/low mood, loss of interest or pleasure in regular activities, and so on that last more than two weeks.
Nexito 20 MG Capsule is used for managing depression.
What are the Side Effects?
There are some side effects of this medicine:
• Reduced urine production
• Rapid heartbeat
• The mouth is parched.
• Excessive gas or air in the stomach
• Appetite suppression
• Joint discomfort
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
Nexito 20 MG Capsule should not be used while pregnant since it may affect your baby. If you are becoming pregnant, speak with your physician about it.
• Because of a lack of efficacy and safety data, Nexito 20 MG Capsule is not suggested for children under the age of 12.
• Because of the elevated risk of suicidal thoughts, Nexito 20 MG Capsule should be used with caution. While using this medication, keep a close eye out for any changes in behavior or mood.
• Contact a physician right away if you notice any changes in your behavior or feelings of suicide.
• Glaucoma is a disorder in which the optic nerve, the nerve which connects the eye to the mind, is injure, typically as a result of elevated pressure within the eyeballs.
• If you have a history of glaucoma, you should use Nexito 20 MG Capsule with caution since it could raise pressure within your eyeballs.
• During medication with this medicine, your doctor may check your intraocular pressure (the pressure within your eye) on a regular basis.
• Nexito 20 MG Capsule is excreted in breast milk and may cause adverse reactions in your infant. This medication should not be use if you are nursing.
What to do in the Case of Missed Dosage?
If you forget to take Nexito 20 MG Tablet, use it as soon as you recall. If your next dose is due, skip the missing dose. Avoid increasing your dose to compensate for a missed dose.
How to Storage Nexito 20 Mg?
Nexito Capsule should be kept in a firmly sealed container away from direct sunlight and dampness.
Keep it out of the reach of youngsters and dogs. Unused/expired tablets should be discarded as biological waste.