A medication for treating pain is Celeheal 100mg Capsule. In diseases include rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, it reduces pain, redness, and inflammation.
It functions by preventing the release of specific molecules that induce inflammation and pain.
How Does It Work?
COX-2 inhibitors, often known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, include Celeheal 100 Capsule.
It prevents the release of specific chemical signals that are responsible for swelling and redness.
What are the Uses of Celeheal Tablet?
Use this medication for the prescribe amount of time and dosage as directed by your doctor.
Take it all in at once. Avoid biting, crushing, or breaking it. You can take Celeheal 100 Capsule with or without food.
What are the Best Dosage of It?
You can take Celeheal 100 Capsule either with or without eating. You must use it as your doctor has prescribed on a regular basis.
Your doctor can change the dosage and time between doses base on your requirements and level of pain.
What are the Side Effects?
Celeheal 100mg medicine side effects like:
- Stomach pain
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
- Alcohol is not safe to be consumed while using Celeheal 100 Tablet.
- Celeheal 100 Capsule should not be used while pregnancy because there is clear evidence that it poses a harm to the unborn child.
- Celeheal 100 Tablet can weaken vision, reduce alertness, or cause you to feel drowsy and lightheaded. Don’t drive if you encounter such signs.
How to Storage Celeheal 100mg?
- Keep it at 20-25 C room temp.
- Stay away from kids these medicine.
What to do the Case of Missed Dosage?
Take Celeheal 100 Capsule as soon as you remember if you skip a dose. When the next dose is approaching, ignore the missing one and resume your usual regimen.
What are the Overdose Symptoms?
As soon as possible if you start taking a lot of this medicine, consult your doctor or head to the nearest hospital as an excess can cause discomfort, headaches, or gastrointestinal bleeding.