Duvanta 40 MG Tablet is frequently prescribed for treating anxiety disorders such as generalized anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, nerve pain associated with diabetes, fibromyalgia pain and chronic muscle or joint pain.
The drug, which belongs to the class of medications known as serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, balances the brain chemicals responsible for anxiety and sadness.
In addition, it prevents the brain from receiving pain signals from the nerves. Duvanta 40 MG Tablet is a pill that needs to be swallowed. It can be taken either with or without food.
To avoid nausea, it is preferable to take it with food. The dosage is determined by your age, health, and how well your body tolerates the medication.
What are the uses of Duvanta 40 mg?
- The primary use of this medication is as follows:
- Only to treat adults with serious depressive disorders.
- To treat women with moderate to severe stress urine incontinence (loss of urination control).
- In order to treat Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD).
- Help control fibromyalgia (muscular pain), chronic musculoskeletal pain, and diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain (pain in diabetic patients caused by nerve damage).
How does Duvanta 40 Tablet 10’s work?
Duvanta 40 mg tablet relieves anxiety, pain, and depression by raising levels of serotonin and norepinephrine, two naturally occurring chemicals in the brain that support mental equilibrium and slow the transmission of pain impulses.
By strengthening the muscle that holds urine back when you laugh, sneeze, or engage in physical activity, Duvanta 40mg tablet treats stress urinary incontinence.
Contraindications of Duvanta 40 mg:
Avoid taking Duvanta pills, or use caution:
- Your hypertension is uncontrolled.
- If you have a history of allergic reactions to any of the duvanta tablet’s ingredients.
- If you suffer from narrow-angle glaucoma, an eye disease. This medication has the potential to exacerbate the condition of the eyes by raising internal fluid pressure.
- If you become aware of suicidal or self-destructive thoughts.
- If you are already taking antidepressants of different types.
- Particularly if you suffer from a serious renal disease.
- If you suffer from any bleeding issues.
- If you happen to suffer from serious skin problems.
What is the Side effects of Duvanta 40 mg?
The following are possible side effects from using this medication:
- Mouth Dry
- Body Ache
- Knee Pain
- Extravagant Ejaculation
- Lack of Stools
- Shaking of the feet or hands
What are the dosage of Duvanta 40 mg?
Missed Dose instructions:
The missed dose needs to be taken as soon as you remember. The missed dose should be omitted, nevertheless, if the next planned dose is almost due.
In case of an overdose, seek emergency care or call your doctor.
Is Duvanta 40 Tablet habit forming?
Although Duvanta 40 Tablet 10’s are not inherently addictive, using them in excess or for an extended period of time may result in drug dependence.
Therefore, one should only take this medication at the time that the doctor advises. Avoid trying to up the dose to get quicker results as this could make the negative effects worse.
Can I stop taking Duvanta 40mg tablet on my own?
No. Even if you feel better, do not discontinue taking Duvanta 40 mg tablet without consulting your doctor. Prior to completely discontinuing the medication, your doctor may progressively lower the dose.
Dizziness, tingling or electric shock-like sensations, sleep disturbances, extreme fatigue, sleepiness, restlessness, agitation, anxiety, nausea, vomiting, shaking, headaches, muscle pain, irritability, diarrhea, excessive sweating, or a spinning sensation may occur if you suddenly stop taking duvanta 40mg tablet.
Should I take Duvanta tablets with food or without consuming food?
Duvanta 40 mg can be taken either with or without food. To keep the levels of this medication in the body steady, try taking it at the same time every day.
some related product : Duvanta 20 mg