A powerful ED medication for males is fildena 120 mg. The main active ingredient is Sildenafil, which is also known as the generic name for the Sildenafil tablet. This male enhancement tablet is intended for males with mild to severe erectile dysfunction.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treated with medicine as if the person never had a sexual health condition. The only requirement is that you can only use medicine with a prescription.
It is one of the most secure sex drive stimulant tablet for men. To be qualified to use this ED medication, the user must, nevertheless, meet specific health standards.
However, it can only make sex desires better. It cannot assist in the treatment of any other sexual disorders or STDs. Furthermore, you cannot anticipate it to stimulate sexual desire. For more information, consult your doctor.
What are the Uses of fildena 120 mg?
The primary uses of this impotence medication are:
- improving intimacy in the bedroom
- removing concerns about weak sex drives
- treating male erectile dysfunction
Benefits of Fildena 120mg
- Men’s erections can start more quickly.
- Within 30 minutes, get ready with a more powerful penis.
- It has fewer side effects, making it a safe and reliable ED medication that can be used indefinitely if desired.
- For up to five hours, penile hardness can persist.
- Men can utilize it beyond the age of 60 or during middle age.
How can men increase their sexual performance with Fildena 120mg?
Sildenafil Citrate, a PDE-5 inhibitor, is the main ingredient of medicine. Only when sexual excitement occurs during foreplay does sildenafil become active in the bloodstream. Sildenafil becomes active during romantic interactions and begins to relieve pulmonary hypertension.
It accomplishes this to improve sexual activity focus. Next, it relieves tension in the pelvic region’s smooth muscles.
Blood flow to the penis may be hampered by the clogged veins surrounding the pelvic organs. Therefore, medicine will clear those veins to allow for faster and more continuous blood flow to the penis during sexual activity.
How and when should you take your 120mg dose of Fildena?
- It is recommended that you take medicine at least an hour before approaching your spouse.
- Additionally, for the best results, always use it on an empty stomach along with a glass of water.
- Completely swallow the 120 mg Fildena pill with a glass of water.
- To maintain the effectiveness of the pill, do not chew, break, or crush it.
- It can be used both before and after meals. But in order for medicine to work within 30 minutes, you should prefer taking it without food.
- During your course of treatment with this ED medication, refrain from consuming alcohol, operating heavy machinery, or operating motor vehicles.
missing a dosage
Without fail, Fildena 120mg should be taken every day. It’s acceptable to skip or forget any dosages, though. However, be careful not to forget to take this ED medication more regularly since failing to do so could result in you not experiencing its effectiveness within the anticipated treatment time.
You shouldn’t make up the missed dose by taking two pills with your following dose as scheduled. You should continue taking this ED medication in accordance with the Plan after skipping the missing dose.
Don’t you ever consider taking too much of this impotence medication? It can pose a serious threat to your health. Your body cannot endure the consequences of an overdose, therefore taking medicine could place you in dangerous situations like a coma or even your death.
What are the Side Effects?
The following typical medicine side effects should be kept in mind when taking this ED medication. Wait at least a few weeks for any of them to go away if they do occur to you.
Do not use Fildena 120mg until you have received further instructions from the doctor if they last longer and are of a serious character.
- Nausea Weakness
- Fatigue Dizziness
- Vision alters
- Hearing a buzzing or ringing
- Bruises on the skin
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
- Pregnant women should not use this product.
- Women should not use some products during breastfeeding.
- Allergies: After taking this ED medication, experience allergies. If you experience any severe allergic reactions that don’t get better at all, stop taking medicine.
- Medical conditions: Be sure to let your doctor know about any serious health difficulties you’ve ever experienced as well as your medical history. If you have any health conditions, such as high or low blood pressure, lung illness, kidney or liver disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, glaucoma, etc., let them know.
- Alcohol: Avoid drinking alcohol while taking 120mg of Fildena.
- Driving: After taking medicine, refrain from driving for at least 7 hours.
- tablet: Avoid taking other ED medications, Fildena 120mg, or other medications that interact with it.
- Not for youngsters under the age of 18, please
- Never abruptly stop taking this erectile dysfunction medication. Ask your healthcare professional for advice on how to do it safely if you wish to quit using the same. However, you can experience withdrawal symptoms.
Some related product: Femalefil 10