Pentanerv Sr 450Mg is a medicine that is used to treat nerve pain (neuropathic pain) caused by things like diabetes, shingles (an infection of the herpes zoster virus), spinal cord injuries, etc. It is also sometimes used with other medicine to treat specific kinds of seizures.
How To Use Pentanerv Tablets SR
Follow your doctor’s instructions for this medication’s dosage and duration. Take it all in at once. Don’t eat it, break it, or crush it. It is preferable to take Pentanerv 450mg Tablet SR at a set time rather than with food.
How Does It Work?
The medicine Pentanerv 450mg Tablet SR is used to treat seizures. It is thought when used to treat epilepsy, it works by lowering the electrical activity in the brain, which stops seizures.
It does this by blocking the pain signals that are sent to the brain from injured nerves.
What are the Side Effects?
- Viral Contamination
- A Lack Of Cooperation
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
Q: Can I take the Pentanerv Sr Tablet during pregnancy?
A. It is advised not to use the Pentanerv Sr Tablet while pregnant unless your doctor specifically instructs you to do so after evaluating your needs. Therefore, if you are expecting, suspect that you may be expecting, or are planning a pregnancy, always let your doctor know.
Q: Can I take the Pentanerv Sr Tablet while breastfeeding?
- It is advised against nursing a newborn during treatment as it could harm the child.
- This medication needs to be used with caution if necessary.
- After weighing the advantages and disadvantages of nursing and this medication, your doctor will determine whether to stop.
Q: Can I drive if I have consumed the Pentanerv Sr Tablet?
Q: Can I consume alcohol with the Pentanerv Sr Tablet?
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- After taking this medication, if you experience stomach pain or discomfort, consult a doctor right away since it could be an indication of pancreatitis.
- Avoid stopping your medication suddenly on your own.
- You suffer from a respiratory, heart, kidney, or liver problem.
- You experience absence seizures, among other types of seizures.
- You are a senior citizen.
- Inform your doctor right away if you suffer severe allergic responses such as wheezing, edema, or low blood pressure.
- You are taking morphine or another opioid painkiller.
- After using this medication, your behavior changes, and you start thinking about suicide.